At the beginning of each year, we set aside time to seek God in a more intentional way. The prayer guide below will help guide you through different topics to pray for each day. You will also find a few links to help you learn more about fasting.
Prayer & Fasting Resources
Daily Prayer Guide
- Return to Me – Joel 2:12 (NIV)
Turn our hearts to God
- Tune In – John 10:27 (NKJV)
Tune your heart to God’s voice
- Fasting Removes Unbelief – Matthew 17:18-21 (NKJV)
What do you need faith for?
- Agreement With the Will of God – Amos 3:3 (NKJV)
Walking in agreement with God
- When Grace Comes Down – John 1:17 (NKJV)
Legalism vs grace; seeing God rightly
- The Spirit is Willing – Romans 7:18-20 (NLT)
Yielding to the Spirit; surrender/release
- Fervent Prayer – James 5:16 (NJKV)
Praying fervently for your main concerns
- Hear Him – Matthew 17:5, 8 (NLT)
Praying from a New Covenant mindset
- Clean House – Romans 8:5-6 (NKJV)
Pray for refreshed spiritual focus; renewal/restoration
- Unwavering Faith – James 1:6 (KJV)
Align your expectations with the Word
- Prayer and the Process – 1 Kings 18:43-44 (NLT)
Still waiting for an answer? Thank God for His process!
- Praying Boldly – 1 Kings 18:36 (NKJV)
Approaching God in confidence because of Jesus
- Cultivating Spiritual Hunger – Mark 1:12-13 (NKJV)
Disconnecting from the world so you can connect with God
- Alignment with Heaven – Matthew 6:10 (KJV)
Aligning your desires with His desires
- The Spoken Word – John 11:43 (NIV)
Speaking into the lives of others.
- Taking Off the Grave Clothes – John 11:44 (NIV)
Who do you know who doesn’t know God?
- Humility – Matthew 17:14-16 (NKJV)
The posture of humility; dealing with discouragement.
- Pray Instead – Philippians 4:6-7 (MSG)
What causes you to worry? Give it to God in prayer.
- Walking in the Power of the Spirit – Luke 4:14 (NKJV)
Refuse to move forward without His power!
- A New Wineskin – Luke 5:37-38 (NLT)
Are you ready to expand beyond recognition?
- What’s Your Assignment? – Luke 4:1-2, 14-15 (NIV)
Every increasing clarity and strength to move forward